Sunday, August 30, 2009

So, it's been a busy week.  Here's what's gone on:

Tuesday and Wednesday, I napped at 10 pm and 1 am.  The 10 pm nap went perfectly, but I had the same difficulty getting up after the 1 am nap as I did from my midnight naps.  

Thursday and Friday nights, I developed an annoying habit of getting up, walking across the room, shutting off the alarm, and getting back in bed, without ever actually waking up, or so my boyfriend tells me.  This was rather problematic.

Saturday night, I completely cut out the 1 am nap and just went with the 20 min 10 pm nap.  I had difficulty staying awake from 2-3, but by 3:30 I was going strong and actually laid awake in bed for some time after 4.  This is promising.

Of course, that was also after two nights of nearly 8 hours of sleep.  It remains to be seen how sustainable it may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment