Friday, August 21, 2009

7 pm Nap Attempt

I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep for my 7 pm nap today, but I went ahead and laid down anyway just to get in the habit.  Two of my three alarms went off on time.  The Timex that I was originally worried about seems to get louder over time, so I think it'll be okay.

The third alarm was the one on Bryon's iPod dock.  I suspect I just didn't set it correctly.  I'm gonna look into that and try to get it fixed before my midnight nap tonight.

Also, I have added a fourth alarm; one on a radio I forgot I had.  Hopefully Bryon will not murderize me when they all go off at 12:30 in the morning : )

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was a notably tired at the time of the nap, and that feeling is increasing as time goes on.  Hopefully I'll be able to nap well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment